THE PROJECT IS NOw CLOSED
There will be reduced presence on site to collect certificates and complete final admin tasks.
Any queries please contact your site operation officer or Menter Môn.
- Wylfa, Karen Hughes, Drop-in Office, email@example.com
- Trawsfynydd, Jack Carter, Room 29 Admin Block, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Menter Môn, Arwel Hughes, Llangefni Town Hall, email@example.com
Shaping the Future will be holding a CV Master class in late January 2015 on site. (Details to follow shortly).
SHAPING THE FUTURE ACHIEVEMENTS
Shaping the Future was designed to give you time to think, research and plan to skill-up for the future. It gave its beneficaries time to invest in themselves with a clear picture of their expertise and potential.
- 1,402 Enrolments (Our objective 1,200) with no increase in budget (Trawsfynydd 595| Wylfa 807)
- 73% of enrolled personnel have been actively engaged with the project (Trawsfynydd 429 | Wylfa 590).
- 440 certificates (continually rising) (Trawsfynydd 154 |
Last updated: 3/12/14